Sunday, July 26, 2009

Since Wednesday...

We've had a pretty hectic week since Wednesday, and I haven't had a chance to blog about it. Wednesday evening my aunt threw me a be-lated baby shower. I missed the originally schedule one due to false labor. Some of the girls I work with were there. Along with my mom, and my other aunt. It was fun! Kaitlon was a hit!! They passed her around, and we talked and ate. It was really nice of everyone to do that for us. It really meant a lot to me for them to think of us. Here is some of the stuff we got!
My mother-in-law, and my mom bought Kaitlon a new blessing dress! It is really pretty. I am looking forward to her blessing next week. I found an adorable little headband/bracelet set to match. The headband, and the flowers on the dress are made from the same material. So it will work perfect! You can't see the flowers on the dress in this picture, and I was hurrying before Addyson got to it!
Kaitlon turned 1 month old today! WOW...it amazes me how the time flies! I swear she was just born yesterday! I tried to snap a few 1 month old pictures. I was trying to get some good ones with her eyes open, she wasn't having it. She is becoming more alert! She stays awake for longer periods of time. She still sleeps pretty well at night. One night she slept 7 hours straight. Once, I realized she hadn't woke up--I jumped out of bed to check on her. That doesn't normally happen. It's usually 3 1/2 to 4 hours, 5 if we are really lucky!
Here is one of her all stretched out!! She is growing out of her Newborn size clothing, but the 0-3 month is still a little too big.
I basically spent Friday and Saturday getting my boys ready for their trip. They are headed to the Green River (I think) to spend a week River Rafting. I am not going. The girls are still too little. I can't say I am really upset about it though. It will be kind of nice to have a week where I can hopefully get some cleaning, and organizing done. Then I will get some one on one time with my little girls! We do miss the boys already though! Addy was trying to find Preston and Ty earlier. I kept telling her they went bye, and she was sad! You could see it on her little face. I was taking pictures of Kaitlon, and she said "cheese!" which means take my picture. So I snapped one of her. She is 20 months old today! I can't believe in 4 months she will be 2! Then we can start potty training. Yippie!!