Our 4th of July celebration was lot's of fun, and perfect for us this year! We spent the day as a family. Jaida and Jaxson were with us, and we really had a great day together! We got up in the morning, and went to the parade. That was lot's of fun for the kids! Then we came home, and played games, played outside, and had a yummy BBQ! Once it got dark the kids were able to do sparklers, and we did our own fireworks. I think I enjoyed watching the kids do the sparklers more then the box of fireworks. Then we were able to sit on our front porch and watch the fireworks! I am grateful for that, and the fact that we didn't have to go anywhere to see fireworks! We were really warn out after that!! Addy actually fell asleep. It was really cute! I am really thankful that we live in this free country. For the beauty that surrounds us. I love that we celebrate our Independence. We have so much to be thankful for! I enjoyed explaining to my children what this holiday means, and having them ask me questions. I really do feel blessed that we have people who fight for our freedom! I am so grateful they do that for us. I am also thankful for the sacrifice their families make, I can't imagine how hard that must be. God Bless America!!!
my little firecrackers!
just waiting for the parade to start.
chasing after candy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment