Monday, October 26, 2009

jack-O-lanterns

Family Night Activity: Carve Pumpkins! Messy, loud, entertaining!!!!!!!
I love Family Night, and now that Clint is home during the week, it's become so much more fun!David and A.J. joined in tonight...which makes for great entertainment! So we teamed up with the kids to carve pumpkins. A.J. and Preston, David and Tyson, Clint, Me and the girls! I have to say it was really neat to see everyone's creations.





Can you guess who's is who's? HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Claudy said...

The pumpkins look great! Good job!

Rebecca said...

That is so weird my computer said that you hadn't updated in a week but I saw on facebook that you were blogging so I checked it out. I had missed a couple of posts. It still says it has been a week. Weird.

Celeste Ferguson said...

Rebecca that is weird. you know it did that to me too...on one of my friends. then one day out of the blue it was fine again. :)