On Saturday I took the boys to Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3-D. It's in theaters for a limited time (2 weeks). It was way fun!! We went with a couple of friends, and her little boy. It was a duration of 3 hours and 20 minutes, with a 10 minute intermission in between both of the movies. I was really impressed with Preston and Tyson. They were so good, and sat really well. It made me realize I can do more movies with them. It was $7.50 a person, so not too bad for 2 movies. I forgot how cute the movies were too. I think sometimes as moms, we get too busy to focus on what is playing. So it was nice to watch it again!! We also got a preview of Toy Story 3 (in theaters in June) it looks hilarious. I can't wait to take the kids to see it.
It was also conference weekend. The talks that I did hear were wonderful! So I feel so uplifted. The ones I missed I will have to read in the ensign.
We went to visit my Dad today. We had lunch with them, and played Disney Trivia on the wii. It was really fun! I dominated!! David was with me, and a big help. We picked his suits up for the mission--Dad had them at his house. :) When we were done visiting, I went to Clint's mom and dad's for dinner, and more visiting with them. It was nice for the kids to see their Grandma's and Grandpa's! Thanks Susan for dinner it was great! So nice to not have to cook for the kids today.
So all in all it was a nice weekend. We are going to have a busy week, so I am just trying to relax and take a break!! :)

1 comment:
My kids are really wanting to go see Toy Story. I didn't know it was only out for only 2 weeks...I better take them soon! Your cute family does a lot. I love reading all of the fun things you guys do together.
Post a Comment