I absolutely have fallen in love with the cutest PuMpKiN PaTcH down in Pleasant Grove called Hee Haw Farms. I have taken the kids there every years for 4 years. They have so many fun things!! I thought it would be neat to go with the Clint's family this year, since the cousins are so close in age. It was a really fun family night! We met at Lance and Amber's (Clint's brother) we had a family home evening lesson, and ate dinner together. It was fun then we headed over to play!
We got to go on a trick or treat hAyRiDe!!
All of Clint's family went on it...uncles, aunts, cousins, and Grandparents!


Poor Kaitlon, it was so windy. She was so upset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Celeste, your kids are adorable! It looks like you had alot of fun! Have a great Halloween!
Post a Comment