Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wrestling Mamma!!!!!

So it's official! I am a wrestling Mom! Never thought it would happen, well at least not until high school. We found out that the High Schools around here do a wrestling club for kids from k-6 grades. We have been wanting to put Preston in something, but we weren't sure what to do. So when we found out about this, Clint was all for it. He was a wrestler in high school. Preston's best buddy is wrestling too! Today was the first tournament!! They didn't keep score, and since I don't have any clue how the wrestling system works...I have no idea if he won or not! Clint wasn't able to be there (since he works), so the coach helped out as much as he could. I just kept cheering him on!! The coach told me that Preston has great natural ability, and once he learns moves he will be quite the little wrestler. I wanted to post the video--but I will have to do that when Clint gets home. I can't work the video camera! So here are some of the warm up pictures of Preston and his friend.



3 comments:

Susan said...

I LIKE!! As the wife of a 2-time state champion wrestler, I expect to be a wrestling mom one day!! (At least for one year, then if our kid doesn't like it, Brian will just have to relive his childhood some other way!) Once you learn the rules and moves, you'll probably really like it. We love watching wrestling (the real stuff, not Wrestle Mania, etc.)!

Celeste Ferguson said...

yay...I am really looking forward to it. Wewent and boiught his shoes tonight. It's been a great bonding thing for he and Clint. :)

Celeste Ferguson said...

sorry, I cant type tonight. :(