I'm not sure if any of you have noticed the new page gadget that blogger has. I tried, and tried to figure out how to use it. Then finally after talking with a friend we figured it out. You are all probably like...WHAT? So let me explain. If you notice under my blog header, there are 2 links now. One that says {Home} , and another that says {Our Story}. Those are pages. You can add up to 10 per blog. So how do you get these?? Let me explain...
•••••
First: Click Customize, so it brings up your Layout page.
Second: Click on the Postings Tab
Third: Click the tab box that says Edit Pages (It will then tell you, you don't have any pages--then give you a blue box that says NEW PAGE or Learn More.
Fourth: Click the New Page box. That will pull up a page similar to your Post page. Where you can create pages.
Once your page is created it gives you the option of where you want it. On your side bar, or at the top under header. I believe you can put it anywhere, you can add a gadget.
•••••
Second: Click on the Postings Tab
Third: Click the tab box that says Edit Pages (It will then tell you, you don't have any pages--then give you a blue box that says NEW PAGE or Learn More.
Fourth: Click the New Page box. That will pull up a page similar to your Post page. Where you can create pages.
Once your page is created it gives you the option of where you want it. On your side bar, or at the top under header. I believe you can put it anywhere, you can add a gadget.
•••••
So you can check out mine. My {Home} is where I have all of my blog posts (where you are reading this). {Our Story} is the page that tells our story. I will be adding more, but it's a start. I have also been doing this for my Dad on his blog. If you want to see a different style http://drmarkadennison.blogspot.com/ . I hope this helps. I just hate to see somebody waist there day trying to figure it out like I did. GOOD LUCK!!! Let me know if you have questions. :)

1 comment:
I didn't know about the pages that is a really good idea! Thanks for explaining it I'll have to add it to our blog (well eventually when I'm actually motivated to do it) Thanks :)
Post a Comment