As you can tell...we haven't had anything exciting going on the past couple weeks. We've been busy, but it hasn't been that exciting. I have been taking some classes for training hours at Weber State, babysitting, looking after a lost dog (who was returned to his family--very sweet story actually)working, doing family activities, making 275 sugar cookies, and dealing with a very sick little girl! She has some sort of Viral thing. She has had a temperature around 103.9 for 5 days. There isn't anything they can do, but let it run it's course. We are just watching her fluids to be sure that she doesn't dehydrate. She hasn't been very happy though that is for sure! Along with the craziness, we have been putting together Valentine's for everyone's classes. (Approximately 100 between everyone.) Which brings me to the reason I started this post...
BABY FOOD JAR VALENTINE GIFTS!!

1 comment:
Awesome idea! The jars look great.I hope your little girl gets better, it's not fun to see your child look so miserable.
Post a Comment