Family,
I know my husband doesn't usually let anyone know what's going on, so I figured I better. His schedule is changing. He will soon be going to work Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night, Wednesday night, and coming home Thursday night. He will work his 40 hours a week in those night shifts. He is going to be Night Manager now. We are a little apprehensive about this change, well mainly me. Although, it is a blessing. He will no longer have to drive alone(huge stress lifted), we wont have to try to buy another car, he can once again split gas, and he can now go to church (at least part of it). So it helps financially,and spiritually. Sometimes I think maybe he shouldn't have taken this job...we don't have benefits, we pay more in gas, etc... I am however thankful that this has helped his career immensely. I also have to be mindful that this is where our Father in Heaven wants Clint to be right now. As hard as it is to be a "single mom" half of the week, I am grateful for your support, and help when I need it. So this change will be taking place soon. Another benefit for Clint is that he will have free weekends to come, and visit now. He is very much looking forward to that. He misses you all very much.
Hopefully we'll survive! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment