Friday afternoon we packed up the van, and I took the kids down to Grandma Ferguson's for a visit. I got to spend all day today at the Early Childhood Conference, at UVU. I figured it would be best to let the kids spend Friday night, then I picked them up after the conference today. It wasn't too awful, I am just very tired. I did, however, get to go to dinner with my Daddy on Friday. I made him go to P.F. Chang's (I love that place, he hates Chinese). He found something he enjoyed...spicy green beans. You're thinking weird, but they were yum!! That place never fails to impress me. Then after dinner I did some light shopping at the University Mall. I miss Utah County, the best stores are there!!! I did hit up the Disney Store, and managed to only spend $13.36. Yep, they were having a sale! I did hit the swimsuit sale at Gymboree, which now I am regretting. The swimming suit is very adorable though, and Kaitlon didn't have one yet. I think she approves...she chewed on it. So it must mean she loves it! Then I left before I spent more money I didn't have to spend! It was crazy when I got home, and I checked my receipts! EEEKKKK!!! Between dinner, gas, breakfast, and those purchases....well you get the point.
Anyway, the conference was refreshing. I loved the classes I had. Despite being tired, and my killer headache. I always think..."I don't want to go!!!" Then after it's all said and done, I am glad I did. It's really refreshing not as an educator even, but as a MOM! I had this one class about Musical Growth, and Development. (I blogged about it on my other blog) It was really neat, and interesting. Then we had a Science class. Stinking fun...and I tested the experiments on my boys when I got home. Oh ya, it was worth it! For the reactions they gave me, totally worth it!
The kids had a blast at Grandma's! OF COURSE!!! Grandpa Ferguson was the most excited to see me when I got back. (I think he had Grandchildren Overload Anxiety this weekend) LOL!! Just teasing Larry! They told me about everything they did, and sang me the new songs Aunt Rebecca taught them. They loved playing with Madi, Billy, Kaleb, and Clarissa. Preston sat in the back seat and talked my ear off for 25 minutes about the trees he, and Madi climbed. It was nice. They don't get to see or play with their cousins as much as we would like them too. We really do miss everybody. Thanks again for your help this weekend!!
So the plans for tomorrow...church, and relaxing! Then it's the beginning of another busy week here at the Ferguson's!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment