Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LoViN' LiFe As A MomMy & A WiFe!

I'm a total slacker...I have been so tired, and lazy lately. That I haven't even blogged!! Some exciting things have happened lately...so I thought I would share. I SpOiLeD myself...I decided my bathroom needed a mini makeover. So I painted some spots that needed it. Took down the old ugly pink blinds from the 60's. Got a new shower curtain, rugs, and bathroom curtain! It looks 10 times nicer now. I am trying to talk my Dad into re-doing the vanity. It needs a new counter top. The RETRO pink tile isn't fun anymore. (It never really was though) So here is a picture of the WAY cute curtain I found out target:
Katie Bug turned 10 months old. Oh. Yes..those are her first piggy tails!! My friend calls them "worms", but aren't they ADORABLE!!??!! I love little girls. Same old-same old with her. She is trying more and more table foods. I am loving it. I usually give her baby food for breakfast, and lunch, then table food for dinner. She has however figured out how to go from a laying to sitting position, and she took 2 little crawls yesterday. Other then that she is just our sweet natured, happy baby girl!
I am a laser tag fanatic. I really enjoy playing. You don't get shot with anything, but a light. So it doesn't hurt. Well the other day Preston got really curious about it. He begged to go play. I told him I would talk with Daddy, and we would let him know. So last Saturday we were able to leave the girls with my mom, and took the boys for their first game of laser tag. SO. MUCH. FUN. Then we blew some pocket change playing in the arcades after. Now they are begging to go back. Plus, they loved that Uncle A.J. was there.



Tyson wanted to play a round of Air Hockey with me. It was fun! He is becoming more, and more enjoyable to play with. I even beat him, and he didn't get upset!! This trip to Toad's was MUCH better then the ones we have had in the past.



A.J., and I had to check out the games too! I am so grateful to be close to my siblings. I really do love them, and appreciate all they do for me.
My Mom is moving soon. Which is good thing. So we have been doing some re-arranging, and things. I am looking for a white twin bed in good condition, and a white dresser to match it. If anyone sees anything please let me know. Addyson is getting her own room, and is in some need of new furniture. The boys are getting a new room too. Which means I have some painting, and re-finishing, and re-organizing a head of me. I am exhausted thinking about it. :) It will be good though.
Right now we still have a lot of stress, and everyday stuff going on. BUT I am so thankful to be a Mom,and a wife. I love my little family, and all the little adventures we have together!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Hey Celeste, thanks for sending me an invite for your blog. It's fun to read up about your cute family! I love the look of your new and improved bathroom. It makes me want to do a mini-makeover to mine too.

Claudy said...

Sounds like a fun project. Let me know if you need any help.