Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Little Bit of Nothing...

Well...not much has happened this week. Nothing really "blog worthy" that is. So I will just give you a run down of what hasn't really been going on! I have been hit with THE WORST allergy attack I have had in years!! It has gotten to the point that I can no longer put my contacts in, so I have been sporting the crooked glasses look. (Addyson found them) My eyes have been looking a little like the picture below. (Without the creepy old man look, of course!) I have tried my hardest to be outside with the kids, I tried to mow, I have tried 3 different allergy medications. Apparently whatever is in the air, and I aren't going to be getting along. :( I was so sad too...because the weather has been beautiful!! BUT when in Utah don't expect it to stay that way. We had a huge rain, and hail storm this week. Now...what kind of a blogger would I be if I didn't grab the camera and video camera for a little footage? So here you go:

Yes, that is a ladder in that picture. Funny story about that one! I decided (on Monday--before the storm) I was going to be 'Handy Manny', and take those darn Christmas lights down by myself. Before I even made it up the ladder...the ladder slipped! Oh, I was fine..unfortunately Tyson's head got a nice welt on it. Yes, when the ladder slipped it fell on Tyson. I did manage to "cowboy up"...I got back on that ladder...and I got those Christmas lights down! I did tell Tyson...if I fall run next door, and tell the neighbor to call 9-1-1! Luckily, we had no problems. So anyway...check out the size of that hail!! It completely covered the ground. I love rainstorms. They remind me of Virginia. I used to sit on our front porch and write or read while it rained. It is sooo relaxing to me!Preston finished his science project with a week to spare!! I have learned SO much about praying mantises, that I am perfectly fine never crossing one again. I was perfectly fine with that to begin with. No I am finer! :) Preston did a great job. He drew this all by himself, and wrote it up nicely. He wanted to make the poster, and we spent hours looking up facts online. He even impressed me by checking out a library book at school about them.
So sometimes my brother, and I can be a little juvenile. We were bored, and decided to write David a letter using fridge magnets, and taking pictures of the sentences. So I just have to print them now, and mail them off. You have to be creative when your writing someone for 2 years!Tyson has had another fever this weekend, it didn't seem to last too long. So I am crossing my fingers. The thing that worries me is the, "My ear kinda hurts." So I guess we shall see. Clint also got some of the yard cleaned up this weekend. He finished mowing too. ;)

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: