I turned 27 on Thursday! I am feeling extremely old. I just keep thinking to myself, “I can’t be this old…can I?—Didn’t I just graduate from high school?!” It seems weird!! Time has just flown by! I can tell I am getting older…I don’t always like it. Like the gray hairs I keep finding!! :( I did have a nice birthday though. I worked, and my co-workers bought me Barbie cupcakes, and lot’s of treats. They even decorated for me. Then later in the evening my Aunt babysat, and a friend of mine joined me for pedicures, and dinner!! So much fun! Clint did surprise me with flowers being delivered. It was really sweet!!
On Friday, my Mom babysat for us. That way Clint, and I could go out for a special birthday date! I love P.F. Changs. So we decided to make reservations, and we drove all the way to Salt Lake to eat! Before eating we did a quick run through of some fun things to do. We window shopped at the Gateway & Trolley Square. Quickly checked out the Clark Planetarium to see if the kids would enjoy it. Then Clint took me to this park called ‘Memory Grove’. It was beautiful. I have never been there. I loved it! I have decided that we are going back soon for a family picnic, and getting new family pictures taken! Just a short hike above the park, is the Capitol Building. I have never been to Utah’s Capitol Building. It was so neat. They offer tours, but we missed the last one. So we gave ourselves a tour. They have lot’s of Utah History exhibits in there. I loved the marble. I got my picture taken on the stairs in front of the Supreme Court room. The murals on the ceiling, and walls were so neat! They shared some of Utah’s history too. I can’t wait to take the kids sometime.
On Saturday, my Brother took me to lunch. We went and got ice cream. Then we went and saw the Sorcerer's Apprentice. I thought it was really good. I enjoyed it. I really liked the actors in it too. We also happened to be downtown, and caught the end of the Farmer’s Market. I haven’t ever been to one. I am looking forward to going back!! They had some neat stuff. Just incase you were wondering…it’s every Saturday from 8-1. On 25th street.
It was a nice birthday! Thanks everyone!!

2 comments:
oh, the farmer's market only goes until Sept. 25th (I believe)
Happy B-day Celeste! 27 is not old! 28 is:)
Post a Comment