Monday, July 5, 2010

Healthy Challenge

So my SIL is amazing! She is the MOST healthy person I know! She introduced me to this thing called the Healthy Challenge. You get points everyday for doing the following things…

No Sugar – 1 point

No Unhealthy Snacks – 1 point

Healthy & Correctly Portioned Breakfast – 1 point

Healthy & Correctly Portioned Lunch – 1 point

Healthy & Correctly Portioned Dinner – 1 point

Take Multi-Vitamin – 1 point

No Food After 8:00 p.m. – 1 point

Exercise 45 minutes – 2 points

Drink 64 oz. Of Water – 1 point

Then I keep track of it on this little chart:healthychallenge

You can earn up to 10 points in a day. Each week you get one day to cheat. Thank goodness! I have sort of been doing the things on here, but not 100%. However, today was Day 1 of me actually doing it. It is harder then you think. I had to really think about how much I was eating, and what I actually don’t realize I usually intake in a day! I have done pretty good for Day 1! I am really excited, and hope this will give me the boost I need to loose some weight!! I want to be as healthy as I can. I think it’s good for my kids to watch me do this too! I want to set a good example for them to live healthy lifestyles!! If anyone else is interested in this info. let me know!  (You can do this as a competition with friends or family too. Each person puts $20 in the pot, then at the end of 8 weeks the person with the most points wins the money.)

Wish me Luck!! :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so funny that you started today! I just sent you and amber and email saying that I want to get serious about it and start.

Claudy said...

Good Luck!

Susan said...

Do you mind emailing me the chart? My email address is susanhhudson@gmail.com. I need to do this too!