A while back, I bought a phone from Verizon after several...SEVERAL...hand-me-down phones. I loved it, but it kept having all these manufacturer issues. After the 4th time of receiving a new phone, sending the old one back, and so forth...I threw in the towel. I made Clint call Verizon, because I was too scared. He told the sales guy--it just keeps happening, we're done dealing with it, etc... The sales guy was so awesome. He went above, and beyond for us! He got me this brand new Palm Pixi for free!! It has Internet, and all sorts of crazy apps! I honestly have no idea how to work this phone. I do feel like I have finally joined the "New Age" of phones though. I am excited to have something to do while I am waiting in the car for kids, or sitting in the doctor's office. Friday, July 2, 2010
Joining the New Age
A while back, I bought a phone from Verizon after several...SEVERAL...hand-me-down phones. I loved it, but it kept having all these manufacturer issues. After the 4th time of receiving a new phone, sending the old one back, and so forth...I threw in the towel. I made Clint call Verizon, because I was too scared. He told the sales guy--it just keeps happening, we're done dealing with it, etc... The sales guy was so awesome. He went above, and beyond for us! He got me this brand new Palm Pixi for free!! It has Internet, and all sorts of crazy apps! I honestly have no idea how to work this phone. I do feel like I have finally joined the "New Age" of phones though. I am excited to have something to do while I am waiting in the car for kids, or sitting in the doctor's office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love it! So jealous. Like I mentioned on Facebook, I'm totally out of touch with technology. Brian keeps saying one day we'll catch up when our kids make us, but right now I live a no ipod, no wii, no xbox, old tv, old phone life!
Post a Comment