Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful Week #3

I wont lie, I am having a little trouble feeling thankful this week. We got some terrible news. Well more like several terrible news updates. However, none of it is the end of the world. I am sure one way or another we will pull through. So with that said, I know I need to quit crying, being onry, and be thankful. So here is week #3:

#1- ADDYSON. Her being my first born daughter, will never know how badly she was wanted. I have had many ups & downs in my own relationship with my Mother. So I was so excited to have a daughter to be able to have those Mother/Daughter memories with. I love her dearly. She has become my little "mini-me". I love watching her grow up, and I am enjoying this wonderful stage (3-5 yr. old little girl--my favorite age!) we are about to embark on. She always makes me laugh.

#2- PRESTON. Oh, not loving the 8 yr. old attitude. But I love Preston. I am so proud of his choices, his talents, his abilities. He baffles my mind, and makes me feel like a complete idiot from time to time. (He asks some very advanced questions.) He is such a good big brother, and a great helper when he wants to be one!! :)

#3- KAITLON. I have got to quit saying this, but she was my best SURPRISE ever!! I didn't know how much I needed her in my life, until she arrived. Her sweet spirit, and fun personality enrich my life. She makes me want to do better, and be better. It's just something about her. I am so very blessed to have her here with me.

#4- TYSON. I love that Tyson loves me so much! He never fails to show me, I get pictures, hugs, kisses, stories, you name it!! He always cheers me up!! I love him bunches, and I am proud him. He loves everyone, and is kind to others. He has a silly personality, and has no fear!! He is such a good boy. Our family wouldn't be complete without him!

#5- Chocolate & Coke!

#6- My brothers. They are awesome. I love that they live with us, and honestly, it doesn't bother me. They are so good to my kids, and so much fun to be around. We miss David, and can't wait to have him home. (In less then a year--he hit his 1 yr. mark last week!!)

#7- Sleep! I am grateful for interrupted nights of sleep. Which between 4 kids, the husband, and the dog. I don't get much of interrupted nights of sleep!!

1 comment:

dcscrivy said...

Addy misses Tyson, and he always made me laugh when he came over, so cute. You should definitely let us know when you come this way because Addy would just think that was the coolest thing ever!