With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I have been pondering more and more, about what I am truly thankful for in life. So here is this weeks list!
#1- Life! I am thankful to wake up everyday, and be alive.
#2- Trials. I never thought of trials as a blessing, or something to be thankful for, until someone made a comment today... We are given trials, to learn and grow. However, the Lord gives us the ability to work through them. Most of the time we come out stronger, and better. It reminds me of the saying... "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." Do I love trials? No. But I am thankful for what I learn from them.
#3- The Book of Mormon.
#4- Electricity. I would have NEVER made it as a Pioneer.
#5- Forgiveness. The ability to forgive, and be forgiven.
#6- Date Night!!!
#7- Christmas. I changed my blog already to celebrate the holiday. Clint hates that I "put up" Christmas before Thanksgiving. Christmas just means a lot to me. My Christmases growing up were so special, and I have so many fond memories of those times. Most of it having to do with family. There is a greater meaning behind Christmas, and that is the fact that we celebrate the birth of our Savior. I am thankful for his life, and all that he has taught us.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment