Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful...Week 1

I was going to do the traditional write everyday what your thankful for, but I just don't see it happening. Then I decided I would post 7 things, one for each day, every week until Thanksgiving. Much better idea!! :)
#1- My Dad. He tops the list! I am so thankful for all he has done, and continues to do for me!
#2- My health. It isn't necessarily the BEST, I still have lots of weight to loose. But I am grateful that I can get up everyday, and my parts all work! :)
#3- My beliefs, and values. I can't imagine life without the Savior, and the gospel.
#4- Sister in Laws, because they just rock!! And they just make things so much fun.
#5- Letters from Missionaries. There is just something so neat about missionary mail, it touches my heart!
#6- Laughing, I am so thankful I can laugh about things. It sure makes this life easier.
#7- Technology. Being able to do this blog, and write down our memories!!

No comments: