Tuesday, November 30, 2010

UPDATE

Word got out that Clint was speaking with an attorney, concerning what happened with his job. It kinda got the higher management a little nervous, because during the conference call they did make a different offer to Clint. They told him he could come back to work, on the GRAVEYARD/WEEKEND shift--until he can find a new job.
Okay, so maybe it's just me, but I am pretty sure this is what they are thinking:"Oh, no! He could make a big stink. And we don't need that. Hmm, I know. Let's put Clint on graveyard/weekends. That way none of us have to deal with him. Or feel ashamed or guilty for the way we are treating him."
Clint has decided to keep doing that--because that job is better then no job. However his hours are being cut. We are PRAYING something comes along for him before Christmas. (Christmas falls on the weekend) I appreciate all of you that have spoken with us, and offered kind words, and friendship. It means a lot to us. I will keep you updated.

No comments: