Monday, December 20, 2010

2010 Christmas Card

Okay, so I decided to do a Christmas Card after all. Even though Kaitlon was missing! I have to say--- I had them done at Walmart, and they turned out okay. I am totally converted to the online photo department. I made this card up at home, submitted it, and an hour later they were ready. It only cost $11.00, and I didn't have to do the "haul the kids in, wait, pick up, etc..."
Thank you to all of you who read our blog. We are grateful for your friendships, and that we have gotten to know you all better. We wish you a very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
Love,
The Ferguson's

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Love it! I hope you are okay that we totally copied you. This will be my public disclaimer for anyone that sees both of our cards that it was totally your idea and I am just a big fat copycat! :)

Celeste Ferguson said...

Hahaha!! Totally fine! :)