Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nativity Display



This evening we visited a Nativity Display. It was beautiful. I love Nativities, and collect them. So it's cool to see how many different ones there are out there. Kaitlon fell asleep early, so she stayed home with A.J., but the other 3 came. They got to dress up, and I took their picture. It would have made an awesome Christmas card if Kaitlon were there. Oh, well! There is always next year.
Addyson's favorite Nativity was a mechanical one. All the Shepard's, and wiseman moved in a circle. Then when they passed the stable they would look in at the Baby Jesus. Tyson's favorite was a very large, handmade, wooden one. Preston loved the Black Bear Nativity. I enjoy the ones from the different countries, and also the homemade ones.

4 comments:

Malinda said...

I absolutely LOVE both of those pictures! If they still have that outdoor one set up, I'm taking my kids back to get a picture. I hope you're okay with me copying you. :)

Celeste Ferguson said...

For Sure!! Copy away! :)

Claudy said...

I'm with Malinda. I loved the pictures.
Where is this at? Is it in Pleasant View?
It would be a wonderful picture to set out ever Christmas on a mantel somewhere.

Claudy said...

Where did you get your header? It's awesome! I tried to change our blog to almost the same style as yours however I totally screwed it up for 2 days. It took me a long time to get it somewhat back to how I originally had it.
As soon as I get a minute I'm calling you for some blogging tips :).