Tyson was lucky enough to get to attend 2 kindergarten programs this year! He would come with me to work and go to the first one. Then head to his regular school! So he has graduated from kindergarten twice in a 24 hour period! WAY TO GO, TYSON!!! I am really proud of him and how far he has come. He loved his school teacher, Mrs. Koer. We will miss having her as his teacher. She asked Tyson in the year 2033 what he wanted to be, he said, "I want to be a billionaire." Only Tyson! His speech, handwriting, and general skills have improved so much this year! I can't believe he is off to FIRST GRADE!! Congrats Buddy! We are so proud of you! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the snazzy little hats and robes in those first pictures. How fancy! That is fun that he got to do it twice in one day.
BTW, I love your new header. Those are such great pictures!
Sweet little Tyson, he is a nice boy, Addy still talks about him! It is fun to see how much they grow and learn, amazing. As far as the house hunting goes, I totally feel your pain, for us, we really took our time, and I am so glad we did because I love where we ended up, it was the first house that Dan and I both just really loved everything about it, and I am glad that we didn't just rush into anything earlier. I am not sure how your time frame is though.
Post a Comment