Wednesday, May 18, 2011

~SnEaK PeEk~

Clint's Grandma has been on our case about family pictures lately. So I finally caved and told Clint we would get some done. I was even trying to plan to do them before Mother's Day, but the weather has stalled that. We had these done 2 weeks ago...and she just posted some to facebook. I was so excited! (It made my day!!) I had to steal a couple early and post them to our blog. Stephanie was so patient with us! Especially our little Kaitlon--whose picture is adorable! I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures! For now...here is a little sneak peek! There are more on her facebook page; Patchwork Photography. She does an amazing job!! She is so affordable. I recommend her! Thank you so much Stephanie. {PRESTON}
[TYSON]
{ADDYSON}
[KAITLON]

Check out her blog, too! Patchwork Photography.

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

They turned out so cute. Steph said you were one of the funnest families she has ever done. You guys are super cute!!

behoxer said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!