Monday, May 9, 2011

○Mother's Day 2011○

So grateful to be the Mother of 4 great kids! Even though they make me cRaAzY--I wouldn't trade them for the world!

I was showered with cards and gifts this year. I couldn't pick which ones to put on the blog...so I decided to pick them all! Tyson's card was awesome! Made me laugh out loud!!
His writing translates to; Your eyes shine like crystals, Your smile makes the family happy, Your hair is softer than fur, If we could spend the day together I would like to go to the movies,You remind me of a princess.
Preston's was just as fun!
He did pretty good guessing. However I am not 35, yet! ;) And I wouldn't tell you if I weighed that or not!
He makes me cry when he writes such nice things! Then his class made bracelets for their Mom's. It came home with this really cute poem!

He chose to make mine red! And I have been sporting it all day!
The girls' teachers made little plaques with their hand prints! Funny--they are almost the same size! Addyson's is the pink one, Kaitlon's is the black one! (Shhh--I was the one who cut the vinyl!)

Then Preston made me this at cub scouts!! I love it!! It has inspired my Mother's Day gifts for my Mothers next year!! It also found it's home next to my Willow Tree figurines--because they are the ones holding the babies! ;)Then I asked to be a little more spoiled for Mother's Day this year! I know that's selfish!! I have been needing a table to go under my calender. I kept putting it off--and putting it off! Then I asked Clint to please let me have it!! I just need a place to put the pens, dry erase markers, etc.. So he told me I could have it! Yay! I wont even lie--I will decorate it up cute too!! So that's kind of exciting. New projects!! :] I did however use a coupon--so I saved some money!!
We went to church, had dinner with my Mom, lounged around, and got to talk to my brother David!! (Who is doing awesome--btw!!) It was a nice day! I am lucky to have a great husband and kids!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are a wonderful mother so I'm glad you had a great day! Tyson and Preston's fill-ins cracked me up! Loved the other gifts too.