I turned 28 on Friday! Wow—I’m feeling old. The realization that 30 is approaching is hitting me! Nevertheless, it was an awesome birthday! I worked for a few hours. Then spent the afternoon doing absolutely nothing. Then later that evening I went to dinner and to see Harry Potter 7.2 with some friend, my brother, and my Mom. I was given a free babysitter for the night—which was wonderful! My co-workers made me a cake, a big Happy Birthday Banner, and a crown! It was hilarious. Every time I walked through the classrooms the kids would sing to me. I got lots of birthday wishes and phone calls. Which was really nice! And Harry Potter was amazing! I loved it! I really want to go see it again! Let’s see… I had some fun birthday gifts…. 2 new dresses, lotion, A.J. is donating money to my iPod or iPhone fund, a new shirt, and one of my favorites..a GLEE towel! My friends know me too well! It was a great birthday! I am very blessed to have such great friends and family to celebrate with! I decided that I don’t look terrible for being 28 with 4 kids! And as long as I can keep dying my hair, no will know about all my premature grays! :)
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday, again! You look great! I turned 30 this year--boo! I didn't have any gray hairs until 30, but now they are coming up in bulk!
Looks like you had a great and fun birthday! After going to see Harry Potter I had to come and re-read the book again. I couldn't remember the dragon. I went and saw it again just to answer all the trivia questions I had;).
Post a Comment