Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Addyson

So we took our sweet little Addy in for her 15 month appointment today. I am pleased to announce that she has jumped from the 3rd percentile to the 10Th percentile in height and weight. Go Addy! She weighed in at 17.5 lbs and is now 29 inches long. He still recommends that she keep drinking 1 pediasure per day. Although, he was very pleased with her growth and thought her development was awesome! He did remind me to READ, READ, READ with her. He said this age more then any other is the best time, because it develops vocabulary and attention spans. She loves books so I don't think it will be a problem. She did have to get 2 shots--poor girl. I hate those things. :( She survived though--and must be feeling just fine. (She is jumping on my back, and climbing up & down the chair as I write.)

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I hate the shots, too. I always cringe. I am so glad she is growing and thriving...I laughed that she was climbing all over your chair as you typed.

Celeste Ferguson said...

She is a stinker! I keep getting it rubbed in my face..."she acts just like you Celeste" if you can guess who would ever say that!?! :)