Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Kaitlon


We went and had our 22 week check up on Thursday. We were able to get a 4-D picture of Kaitlon. She is developing wonderfully. She weighs 15 oz. right now. That's why she looks so skinny. She kept trying to cover her face up with her hand. So we were lucky to get such a great face shot.We get to go back in 2 weeks, and we will have the whole check up in 4-D. They also check every vital organ through the ultrasound and make sure nothing is wrong. I am doing fine. My blood pressure was high this check up. (You can read all about why in my last post) I am still battling these awful headaches, and am very tired. That is to be excepted though. I have also been experiencing lot's of stomach cramping. The Doctor told me that was normal, and probably is more active this pregnancy because I am having a girl. Apparently estrogen makes your stomach/bowels act up. Go figure! He told me milk of mag. would help. The things we go through. :) I am also really starting to feel her move now. Which calms my nerves, unless I don't feel her all day, then I freak out. All in all we are doing well, and just anxiously awaiting her arrival.

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

I am getting awful headaches, too. It is such a drag.

Those ultrasounds are so amazing.