Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Future Clubhouse!




The boys are building a clubhouse. Clint has been giving plasma for extra cash so he can build the kids a clubhouse. It really has been a neat experience to watch them go out and build. Preston and Tyson are really excited. They ask me everyday, "When will dad be home so we can build the playhouse?" These are the pictures of the baseboards. Clint is building this on the tent trailer he inherited from his grandpa. That way if we ever move, we can take it with us. It has been neat for me to help him design where the windows should go, what color it will be, how we will do the inside, etc... I think my plans and Clint's are a little different. He wants to put a light and plug in the house. When I asked him how he was going to get his power source...he told me he would plug it into our house. I think a basic and simple playhouse is sufficient. So we shall see what the finishing project brings. I am grateful for Clint's talent in this area. He is so willing to do what he can to make there childhood so memorable. His dad has really inspired him that way. I am also thankful that he is using his "blood money" (that's what we call it) to build it. He also bought us a new camera with his "blood money"! So I am very excited about that!! You will soon see lot's of pictures!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Oh, that is so sweet! What an awesome thing to do with plasma money!

Lauren in GA said...

It sounds like it is going to be fantastic!