I went in for another check up this morning, and was please to find out that: I am 2 1/2cm. dilated and almost completely effaced. My doctor was pretty surprised that I had that much progress in only 3 days. So he said that if she doesn't come this week on her own-- that he will break my water on Monday! So she will be here soon!! We couldn't have been more thrilled, and as long as labor progresses without complications I can have a VBAC! I feel like I have so much to do now. The house is never clean enough, I have babysitters to arrange, laundry to get done, grocery shopping, and much more! Phew!! I could put myself into labor just trying to prepare for labor. ☺ We are just so excited, and cannot wait!
We also spent a nice day with my Dad yesterday. We visited him in Kamas, where he is staying for the summer. It was beautiful, and cool. We grilled hamburgers, visited, and took a short, CALM 4-wheeler ride. ☺ Clint and Dad opened some presents, which they enjoyed. It was fun to see how excited the kids were to give their Daddy a present. I just want my Dad to know that I consider him as my hero. He has taught me so many important qualities. Through his example I have learned to be a strong, independent person. He has taught me to be a hard worker. To love everyone, and to show kindness to all people. Regardless of how they have treated me. To serve and to go out of my way to help others in need. And above all else, to always be Christ like. He has been a support system in everything I have ever wanted or tried to do. Without his influence in my life, I don't think I would be the person I am today. I love you Dad! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I look forward to reports of your delivery. I also think your Dad is pretty awesome. Tell him "Hi" for me.
Post a Comment