Thursday, June 4, 2009
Kaitlon Update ♥
We went to the Doctor today, this was my second visit this week. On Monday, I was having some terrible cramping around my c-section incision. All was well, the scar is still thick, so I am not tearing or anything like that. The doctor I saw that day (my doctor was out of town) figured it was her moving and stretching. Doctor Berier told me today, I was probably having some contractions. He said Kaitlon is still head down and aligned perfectly. We will continue to watch progress in the next couple weeks, and determine if a VBAC is still possible. I have noticed her starting to make her own little growth pattern. She has been measuring a couple weeks smaller. He said she is still great, and apparently weighs 5 1/2 lbs. Again, we will see. Right now I am guessing she will weigh 6lbs. 4oz. Anyone want to make a guess? We have lot's of fun doing this...whoever is closest we usually buy them a treat. Some of you are too far away to have us buy you a prize, but feel free to guess! Personally, I haven't been sleeping. I am waking up in terrible discomfort. It has begun to effect my mood, and everyone has had enough--so I now get to take a sleeping pill!! Hopefully that will help. I think I am starting to get those scary dreams, where you drop the baby, or it comes out alien like, or weighs 10lbs. (yes I dreamt that)!! So I am really hoping this little pill will help, and I can get some rest. Then there is my feet--I don't remember them hurting so bad! Oh well, I will quit complaining. We go back in 2 weeks--hopefully for some more good news!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment