Thursday, June 4, 2009
From: Mommy♥
I always worry about the kids when we bring a new baby into our home. It's a time of joy and happiness, but also guilt. When Tyson was born Preston didn't eat for 3 days! I am a little worried about Addyson, and how she will do this time around. I wanted to do something special for each of them, so they know that the day Kaitlon is born isn't just about her. So with the help of my friend, Nila, I made them each a t-shirt. I am going to wrap them, and have them sitting out. I am also going to tell them that it's their present for the day Kaitlon is born, and they can't open it until I have her. Then I thought I would leave them each a note about how much I love them and how special they are to me. I know Addy is a little young and wont get it yet, but it's the thought. I think they turned out pretty cute! I am looking forward to seeing them in the shirts when they come visit me!!
And chances are, Clint wont read our blog anytime soon. I usually have to tell him to read it or go look at it. So if you see him don't tell him--but I made him a shirt too! It's more of a joke, but it fits! I will give it to him at the hospital. What do you think? I thought it was funny! ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment