Saturday, June 13, 2009

We have a roof!

Well it has been forever since I have blogged about the clubhouse! Mostly just because I was too lazy to walk out the back door, make the long journey to the very back of the yard, and take some pictures! ☺ Oh well! So I decided to procrastinate no more, and just make Clint go take the pictures! So thanks honey! Anyway, we are coming along don't you think? We have all 4 walls up, the windows and door are framed, and the roof is on! Clint took a few different shots so everyone could see it from all angles. My favorite is this first picture, where you can see the huge wood/trash pile that is accumulating in my backyard! Gotta love the projects! So the next step is sheeting the sides, and shingling the roof. I will continue to post as we get further. Clint really has put so much love, time, sweat, and dedication into this. I really appreciate him doing this for the kids! I also wanted to thank John. ( He's, our sister-in-law Rebecca's, dad.) He took time to sit down with Clint, and explain to him the best way to make the roof. He also did some research about measurements for Clint, and really helped us out a bunch!! So thank you-thank you!! I can't wait to watch the kids enjoy this in the years to come!






No comments: