Monday, July 20, 2009
Addy
We took Addy to see her nutritionist today. I am happy to say she is gaining weight and getting taller. Not much though. She now weighs 18 1/2 lbs, and is 30 1/4 inches. The nutritionist said that was 1lb. in 2 months, so it was good. She is still on pediasure as of now. We were encouraged to add extra butter to her foods. I know she is little, but come on extra butter? I just do not want her to develop unhealthy eating at such an early age. Maybe, I am making a bigger deal out of this, then what needs to be made. Okay, I will quit being grumpy about it. On the other hand I weighed Kaitlon while we were there, she is 8lbs. exactly! Woohoo!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey when we took Ellie to her nutritionist she said the same thing about butter...I said forget that!! I figured she's eating fine and acts healthy I am not going to add stupid things to her diet. Ellie weighed the same at that age and still hasn't gained much since. So I honestly wouldn't worry about it!!:)
Post a Comment