Yesterday was my birthday! It was a lot of fun! We went to dinner as a family at one of my favorite restaurants, Bella's Mexican Restaurant. They all sang Happy Birthday and made me wear a sombrero! It was quite hysterical. Then I got to have sweet nachos!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! They are delicious. After dinner my aunt came out to watch the kids for us. Then Clint and I went and saw The Proposal. I really liked it--it was really funny! Then Clint and I went and got shakes at Artic Circle! It was a really fun day! Clint got me some new clothes for my birthday, and my other family gave me some money I can spend on myself. I am not sure what I am getting yet, but when I do figure that out I am sure I will love it! I am very thankful to everyone for their thoughtfulness! It was a great day! 
I love this picture!

I love this picture!

2 comments:
Celeste, i love this blog page! it's adorable! the music is fun and the pictures are great :) say hi to the kids for me! but just remember that you are so cute and ps you have a cute little brother :) that'll be all :)
-Morgan
Jason and I drove down one late night just to try their sweet nachos. It's a yummy treat!
Post a Comment