Today has been a very fun, and busy Christmas Eve. This morning we got up early to go have lunch with my Dad, and his family. He spoiled the kids, as usual. Addy got a kitchen set, the boys got a wii game, a transformer, and a nerf gun. Kaitlon got a bumbo, and a popper toy. Clint and I got a new TV!! YAY!!! We did help pay for it, we just put our Christmas money from my Dad towards it. Then after 3 games of Uno spin, full tummies, and new treasures we headed home. Thanks Dad! Once we were home we did our traditional Christmas Eve dinner with my Mom. We also opened presents with her. She got the kids some clothes, and they each got a new toy from her! Then we got some great things from her too. Thanks Mom!! It was pretty messy in here with all those presents! After, the kids got ready for bed in their new Christmas jammies,
I couldn’t get any of them to look at the camera at the same time! Silly Kids!! We read our traditional Christmas stories, and talked about the true meaning of Christmas. I am so thankful that we celebrate the birth of our Savior. I am thankful that he came to this earth, showed us the way, and sacrificed so that we could once again return to live with our Father in Heaven. There is no greater love!
Oh, before I end this post…Clint works tomorrow, on Christmas. So we did our gifts to one another this evening. Remember how I said one day I would own the Willow Tree Nativity? Well thanks to my hubby, I am one set closer to the whole collection! He got me The Holy Family set. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much Clint. This is one of my most favorite Christmas gifts. So thoughtful, and such a beautiful meaning. Well I should be getting to bed instead of blogging. We are getting up at 2:00 am (It’s 1:00 am right now) to open presents from Santa. So Daddy, and A.J. can see before they leave for work. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment