Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pretty Purple Eye Shadow

I know I always post the silliest stories about Tyson. He is my comedic relief for sure!! Morgan's (David's girlfriend) birthday was this week. We have been keeping in touch with her, since David is on his mission, and because we want her to stick around. :) So I was telling Tyson it was her birthday. He insisted that we get her a birthday present. I love how thoughtful he is. So today while we were doing some Christmas shopping, I told him he could pick Morgan a gift. He went to the make-up isle. Walked around for 10 minutes, then picked up the not so prettiest, brightest, purple eye shadow in the world, and said, "This is for Morgan--it's pretty!" I felt so bad. I didn't want to break his sweet little heart, but I knew there was no way she would wear it. So I spent 20 minutes in Walmart trying to convince him that Morgan was a big girl, and big girls like to choose their own make up. He said, "But Mommy you have make ups." I told him yes son, but I pick my own since I am a big girl. So after providing him with plenty other options he found something he wanted to get her. I think she will like it much better then the "pretty" purple eye shadow.

No comments: