Addy got a new kitchen set from my dad for Christmas. She has loved it, and I am thrilled!! It came with little dishes, and pans. So naturally she has been cooking, and washing dishes a lot lately. Well the other day I was downstairs--trying to organize, and clean up the play room. I looked over since I could hear her talking. Well there she was feeding Mickey, and Minnie bread on her new dishes. The cute thing was the table was all set. I haven't seen many 2 yr. folds do this. So I was kind of surprised. I had to get a picture. It was just too cute!! She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Nila had bought her Mickey ears for Christmas. (Which is why she is wearing Mickey ears) Anyway, I just love her little pretend play right now. She is such a smart girl.


(When Preston saw me taking pictures, he had to get in on it too! I have trained my children so well. )

No comments:
Post a Comment