Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let it snow...???

So the song, 'Let it Snow' comes to mind today, but I'm not singing. We got our first major snowfall of the year this weekend. Of course, it all happens when Clint is at work, and the snow blower needs a part replaced. Those of you who know me well, know that 1:I hate this weather. It scares me to drive in it. 2: Have seen our very long driveway, and 3: know that, if I don't shovel, no one else will. Especially on the weekends when A.J. and Clint are gone. So needless to say I have spent the majority of the weekend back and forth shoveling. As soon as I get it done, I turn around and have to start over. That's how much snow we are getting. The city doesn't help, I mean I am grateful they are plowing, but they pile it up in front of the driveway. So we have to dig to get in or out. My back is extremely sore. :( I guess it's a good workout. I just hope it lets up for a while so I can take a break!


No comments: