On Monday evening we did Family Night with Clint’s family. We had our yearly Christmas party, It was fun to see everyone, and get to visit. The kids loved the gift exchange, of course. They love getting together with all of their cousins. I am glad that everyone is close in age. It really makes the parties fun! I am also grateful for such wonderful in-laws. I tell Clint that is the only reason I married him, so I could hang out with his family. It was a great night…thanks everyone!

2 comments:
Cute pics!! How did you get your pictures to post like that...and the ones that have the corners rounded and in a group?
thanks. it's called windows live writer. i just found it the other day when I was messing with our pictures. i think it came with our windows 7 upgrade. I am not sure though. but basically you add and post your pictures in that program, then it automatically posts it for you. (you do have to set your blog to it) I am still trying to figure it all out...but I have had fun messing with it.
Post a Comment