I couldn't help but laugh this evening, when A.J. was playing his guitar. Kaitlon just started dancing!!! It was the cutest thing ever!! If he stopped she would keep dancing for a minute, until she realized. Then as soon as he started playing, she was back to dancing. She is such a happy girl! I just want to "eat her up"! :]
Also, do you notice the time...it's 1:00 am, and I am awake! A.J. made me watch this movie with him this evening. He said, "It will probably scare you." So I took my computer down in the effort to have something else to focus on...incase I got freaked out. Well it wasn't too scary, and then I got stuck in my 'world of blogging'. Sometimes I think when I try to develop talents, I am a bit of an over-achiever. I totally gave the Mommy Blog a make-over! Spent the whole 2 hr. movie, an more doing it. I am sacrificing sleep for it. The killer thing, I didn't stop there. Oh no, I had to post this sweet video of my Baby! Which took a while at least 20 minutes searching for the cord to download, and another 20 minutes downloading. Now it's taking forever to process, blah! I have to be up in 5 hours to babysit also. So I should really stop rambling, and go to bed huh?!

5 comments:
Your kids are the cutest things EVER!!
My mom and I are always talking about how we can't believe that you are all grown up with four beautiful babies. To me you will always be 16, I guess ☺.
You are an amazing blogger. I am always so impressed!!!!!!!
Very cute!!!
I totally know what you mean by getting sucked in to the blogging world. I'll sit down to blog and then find myself an hour later with nothing written because I've been reading everyone else's blogs. =P
I love it!!! oh so cute!!!!
I have have given myself a curfew when it comes to blogging:)
Cute! I love dancing babies. I always get sucked into blogging. Especially if I am changing my layout.
Post a Comment