Kaitlon turned 9 months Friday! 9 Months!!! 9 Months!!! Oh it’s crazy!! She is just getting so big! I took a picture of her leg, knees, and cankles! (Oh my heck she will kill me when she reads this one day!) She is so pretty, and my sweetheart. I know she is a sweet spirit, and such a precious gift to our family! So—she weighs 15lbs. 12 oz., but she is little. It must all be in her thighs!! She is turning 1 soon. Oh, I can’t get over it. She wont crawl. Why should she?! She get’s carried around by her siblings. You saw her wonderful dancing, and she babbles like there is no tomorrow. We have started offering some table food. Don’t tell her, but the Easter Bunny is bringing her a Sippy cup! She is addicted to that bottle. Oh, and thanks to Uncle Sam…Kaitlon is getting paid off this week too! (I love it when tax money pays for the birth of my children!) :] She was $600.00. (Which was the best bill we’ve ever had after a baby.) We have just been making minimum payments on her, and are going to pay her off now. LOL!!! I love you Katie Bug!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's a cute little girl. I can see Preston taking very good care of her as she gets older. In primary he takes care of Tyson, It's so cute:)
By the way I like the new look on your blog!
Post a Comment