Monday, March 8, 2010

I Didn't Forget...



You know the saying..."It's better late, then Never!" ...well I am using it as an excuse for this post! Baby K turned 8 months at the end of February. She is so sweet!! She finally holds her own bottle, she loves food, she sits up, she will think about getting on her knees, but then usually scoots around. She loves her siblings, her giggle is amazing, she claps, and waves, and she says "momma"!! She will jabber forever though. I have another talker on my hands! She has the prettiest eyes, and her hair is crazy! I wish it would come in less out of control! :] I love to pinch her chunky thighs! She is beautiful, and my life wouldn't be complete if she weren't here! We love our "baby siser" -aka- sister!!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Is it just me or does she look a rediculous amount like Addyson? Very cute!

Susan said...

Wow, she looks so much like Addy! Very cute!