Monday, July 26, 2010

*RoDeO* Post 2 of 2

  008 015 025 030 032 033 035 037 040 046 048 060

2010-07-243

After Mutton Bustin’ we settled into our seats for some fun Rodeo times!! Lot’s of screaming, and cheering on the cowboys. Lot’s of laughing at the clown, and visiting with friends/family that came to cheer on Tyson! We love the Rodeo. My Grandparents would take me every year, and it’s one thing I have loved sharing with my kids. My Great Grandfather was a Weber Co. Sheriff's Posse. So it must run in the blood somewhere. :) The kids like the animals, and the fun music. Addy decided she wanted boots too! Since Tyson got some. Since she has Daddy wrapped around her finger, he gave in! Who can resist a little photo shoot with such a cute cowgirl!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute! How fun. How did you get your blog to show that you have updated when you have a private blog. Yours is the only private blog I know that shows you have updated on my blog list everyone else's is blank.

Celeste Ferguson said...

Rebecca,
The only way I can do it is by setting it to public while I blog. Then after I go check to see if it's updated. Then after it updates I set it back to private. It's a little bit more work. But that way I know that everyone can see if I have posted something new. :)