The past 2 weekends have been BUSY!! We actually have spent both weekends in Lehi with family, and doing Family things. So here’s what we were up too! Weekend of August 13th, 14th, 15th:
Clint’s Dad needed to have his roof re-done. So This weekend was a little emotionally draining. We only saw Clint for about 5 hours! Which probably doesn’t seem like that big of a deal, except for the fact that he had been gone all week at work! So I was very worn out. We did have some fun though! We were able to go visit some friends up in Heber, and celebrate their birthdays with them. I had to help with the scavenger hunt. Tyson was being a party pooper, and wouldn’t be the Mummy! It was fun. I had to steal some pictures from their blog, because I didn’t take a single picture all weekend!! Later that day we went swimming with cousins! That was a blast!! The kids love their cousins. We also had the opportunity to camp out at their house all weekend. Which was sooo nice!! We are very grateful for that!! :) I did get all of our back to school clothes that weekend!! I SCORED on that deal! I shopped at Oshkosh in Draper!! (I love their boys clothes) My total was $220.00 originally. I used a coupon, and got an additional $20.00 off because I spent $200.00. Which brought my total to $144.00!! I got TONS of clothes too!!
So on the weekend of August 20th, 21st, 22nd, we were back to Lehi again! UMF!! It has been very wearing not to be home. I feel like I am playing catch up! We had another fun weekend though! It was Clint’s 33rd birthday!! So on Friday his sister watched our girls, my Dad took our boys, and Clint and I went on a day date!! It was very nice!! We ate at Red Lobster, and I took Clint birthday shopping! He is worse then the kids!! Only kidding! He got new shoes. Then we went to a 2-day Family Reunion thingy. I don’t know what to call it! Sunday, we had a birthday dinner for Clint, and spent all day at my Dad’s! I spent hours this past week making Clint a cake. My cake decorating skills need some improvement, but I was trying! AND guess what I did!!??? I left it at home! So Clint had to settle with this lovely, quick, cheap version of a birthday cake! They’re my favorite. I would show you a picture of my first cake, but that would require taking the picture. I am too tired to get up to do that! LOL!!!
My hopeful future SIL came to dinner! (I say “ Hopeful”, because I am hoping they get married one day—only time will tell) That was fun! Tyson adores her! I also helped Clint’s sister with lot’s of Wedding Planning. We are excited for her, and we have been trying to get her more prepared!!
So we’ve been M.I.A. from home, but we have been having a good time! We are grateful for our families, and that we can spend time with them!!

No comments:
Post a Comment