My husband is a crack up! He has been trying his hardest to talk me into letting the kids have a 4-wheeler for probably 3 yrs. now. I kept saying "No", "They're dangerous", "Their too expensive", "That one needs to much work", "That one has more then we need.", "If they wont give you 2 helmets, and the 4-wheeler for that price-then no."
Well the other day I was driving around checking out yard sales, and happened to run across a 4-wheeler for sale. I thought it was the right size, and the price wasn't bad, I knew we would be able to negotiate. I took Clint back. He was able to talk them down. It does need a little bit of work, but we got it a stealer deal! If the guy would of replaced the battery, and cleaned it up a bit...he could of easily gotten $500.00 out of it. We got paid quite a bit less. 
The kids had fun riding it around the backyard last night.Preston is just in Heaven!! He has already called Grandpa Dennison to plan a 4-wheeler trip. We will have to get some helmets before that! Clint also feels that he has instilled endless childhood memories into our children now. (Sorry, inside joke ;)) I am grateful for the love he has for our kids, and how hard he works to do these extra things for them. He has honestly been saving for the past 3 years (on and off), for this day!

The kids had fun riding it around the backyard last night.Preston is just in Heaven!! He has already called Grandpa Dennison to plan a 4-wheeler trip. We will have to get some helmets before that! Clint also feels that he has instilled endless childhood memories into our children now. (Sorry, inside joke ;)) I am grateful for the love he has for our kids, and how hard he works to do these extra things for them. He has honestly been saving for the past 3 years (on and off), for this day!

No comments:
Post a Comment