One of our favorite treats is Chex Muddy Buddies! I love making these!! It’s fast, easy, and the kids love eating them. Last week we decided we would make them. I let the kids do most of it this time. So I couldn’t help myself- I had to take pictures.
1- Put 9 cups of corn chex (or your favorite chex) into a large bowl. Set aside.
2- Put 1 cup of chocolate chips into a microwave bowl.
3- Add 1/2 a cup of Peanut Butter.
4- Add in 1/4 cup of butter.
5- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. Then microwave for 30 seconds or until smooth. Then add 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and stir again.
6- Pour the chocolate/peanut butter mix over the chex.
7- Add 1 1/2 cups of powder sugar.
8 & 9- Mix it up. Putting it in a zip lock bag works best.
10- Chill and enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment