Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~BaCk 2 ScHoOL~

2010-08-25

In the famous words of the Verizon wireless commercial,

“It’s not back to school, it’s forward to what’s next.”

Preston started 2nd grade today!! I can’t believe it. He has Mrs. Larsen, and so far he really likes her. He told me all about what they will do each day. He sits next to Madi, a girl from our ward, and he was very happy about that. He is also walking home with a big group of kids from our ward, and he is REALLY excited! He loves walking home.

He filled out a questionnaire about himself for class last night. One question was something along the lines of….What is your favorite thing to do at school? Preston answered-- I just love learning. He is a smarty, and I am thrilled to see how he does this year. I had to take a picture of that rockin’ G.I. Joe back pack. In 30 years, I think that will be fun for him to see!! I am not a big fan of things with characters on it…but the back pack was on clearance for $3.00, and he just HAD to have it. So I gave in, who can pass up a $3.00 back pack?! Good Luck this year, Buddy!!

1 comment:

Claudy said...

Mrs. Larsen seems great! Maddie is exited to have her as well. Yay for Preston and Mads, I hope they become good friends.
Preston was super cute walking home today!