Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Redneck Campfire

My kids have been BEGGING to roast marshmallows ever since our camping trip. We have not even had a second to go back, or even think of camping again. Then one day I had this brilliant idea!! Why don't we just use the grill to roast marshmallows? Well it worked!! The kids loved it. BUT, I have to say, I felt very "redneck" doing it. Our neighbors seriously must think we are the CRAZY people on the block!! So here are some of my favorite pictures from "Our Redneck Campfire".




2 comments:

Susan said...

I think it's very clever!! We learned at an early age to "make do"--I guess that includes redneck campfires!

dcscrivy said...

This neighbor didn't think you were crazy, it's a great idea! Besides I have a little redneck blood boiling in my body, so we may have to try that ourselves!