My Sister-in-law, Eileen, got married Saturday! We had a good time. Weddings are always hard with 4 small kids, and we had a big assignment, but we survived. Here are some things about our day.
Addy’s hair: Since she was a flower girl, I was going to take her to get her hair done, but I ran out of time, and had to do it myself. I think it turned out really pretty. I put it in a tight ponytail, then pulled pieces of the ponytail into Hot Sticks. I then clipped flowers up into it to create a fancy bun look. I think it turned out pretty cute. It stayed in most of the day—which was my goal.
This was the Canopy that Clint built:
So talk about a project!! I don’t think that either one of us realized what a pain this cute little canopy was going to be. Clint has amazing talent, and I have great shopping skills… the total for this was $50.00. Eileen asked Clint to make this for her, and I think it turned out really pretty. It did have a few complications, and now that we have done it once, we will know exactly what to do different next time. It really was a neat, and a pretty thing to get married under.
COUSINS: Really do I need to say more?! We love our cousins. The kids all have sooo much fun together. We couldn’t have asked for better cousins, and best friends. It makes us sad sometimes that we live so far from them. Such cute kids!!
My favorite picture of the whole wedding, is the “Silly Face Flower Girls”. These girls did a great job!! And I owe them ICE CREAM. (I didn’t forget, Aubree :]) Daddy-Daughter Dance: There is something about a “Daddy-Daughter Dance” That just gets my emotions flowing!! Um, probably the fact that I am 100% Daddy’s girl!! I love this picture. I love that my girls love their Daddy.
Tyson Catching The Garter: He said, “What do I do with this?” We told him it was just silly, and made him give it away.
Wedding Photography: I will admit, I like to pretend that I am a professional photographer. Okay, really I know I’m not. I did however sneak in a few cute shots of my kiddos. I love taking pictures of my kids, and especially when they are all dressed up cute. So here are a few of my favorites!

2 comments:
I think you are a fabulous photography. I love the picture of Kaitlon with the flower. So cute! I also love the bride's red shoes!
By the way, I meant photographer.
Post a Comment