My “Woogie” started Kindergarten today! He was so big and brave. Not like last week at Back to School Night, when I thought he may seriously throw up. (He was very nervous.) I was able to leave work early to be there for this momentous occasion. I was so happy to be able to take a picture at his desk, and make sure he knew what he was doing. It was awesome! When we pulled up to the school, I told Tyson to lead the way. He went right to class, he knew right where to go, and what to do!! I can already tell he will love it. He told me all about reading the book “The Kissing Hand”, and how he played with animals. And hey, 2 kids in school, I think I’m gonna love this. :)
We had a celebration dinner for Back to School. Then did HOMEWORK! I tried to be funny. I told Preston, “April showers bring May flowers, and back to school brings homework.” He just gave me that, ‘You are SO weird’ look.
Oh, on another note, I managed to fight back the tears this year. That’s right! Me, the person that cries over Johnson & Johnson baby commercials, managed not to cry. I was very proud of myself. I hope we can survive this year, and these crazy kindergarten schedules!

No comments:
Post a Comment